Do you feel embarrassed when you smile due to your imperfect teeth? Do your chipped or stained teeth affect your confidence? Dental veneers can help.
Dr. Chang transforms smiles using high-quality veneers at the Atlantic Children & Family Dentistry office in Santa Ana, CA. It’s one of the least invasive ways to get your smile and confidence back. Book an appointment today to upgrade your smile with dental veneers.
Why Choose Dental Veneers?
You have many options available to you when you want to rejuvenate your teeth, especially around the smile region. However, few of them can deliver the near-instant results of dental veneers. Most importantly, you can achieve these results without any elaborate surgical procedures.
Below are other benefits of choosing dental veneers:
- They are an excellent method of hiding any imperfections in your natural teeth.
- You won’t have to worry about the dark lines visible with crowns.
- They are stain-resistant, giving you a long-lasting, bright smile.
When Are Dental Veneers a Good Idea?
Dental veneers are an excellent choice for people who want to hide cosmetic flaws in their dentition in one visit instead of going through different restorative dentistry procedures to address such flaws. Atlantic Children & Family Dentistry uses dental veneers to:
- Brighten smiles when traditional whitening doesn’t generate desired results
- Hide chips, cracks, and dental wear
- Correct uneven teeth spacing
- Correct other orthodontic concerns
The Veneers Placement Process
The placement process depends on the type of dental veneers you intend to get. For composite veneers, we can complete the installation with a single appointment.
The placement process is slightly different for porcelain veneers; you’ll need two treatment visits.
The purpose of the first visit is to remove a small amount of surface tooth enamel, which will allow your veneers to fit into your smile line better. Next, we’ll capture impressions of the prepared tooth or teeth to craft your custom porcelain veneer. Before you leave, we’ll install temporary veneers to protect your smile.
Once your custom porcelain veneers are ready, you can come in for your second treatment visit. We’ll remove the temporary veneers during the second appointment and install the custom-crafted permanent veneers.
How to Care for Your Veneers
Caring for your veneers is no different from taking care of your natural teeth:
- Brush twice daily for two minutes, using nonabrasive toothpaste and a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Clean between each tooth daily using high-quality dental floss.
- Avoid using your teeth to cut or break tough foods or objects.
- Protect your teeth with a mouthguard while playing contact sports.
- Keep up with your dental appointments.
How Much Do Dental Veneers Cost?
There’s no definitive flat rate for dental veneers because factors like the number of teeth you’re treating can influence the final cost. We’ll give you a competitive estimate for your treatment during the initial consultations.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Do you have gapped, discolored, or chipped teeth?
Call Atlantic Children & Family Dentistry today at 714-835-5921 to book an appointment for your dental veneers in our Santa Ana, CA, office.